For Sale - Grand daughter's 1980 XS650 Special needs rear fender and licence plate assy

Grand daughter was rear ended while making a left in Ashcroft, British Columbia.
Rear fender and licence plate and light assy were squished.
Does anyone have a good used fender and licence plate/light assy they can part with?
She loves this bike and would like to get it fixed so she can ride it as soon as possible.
Will pay good money for the fender assy as described and shipping costs.
Help!
Tony MacNeill
HI TONY, YEARS AGO I STASHED A REAR FENDER AWAY FOR FUTURE CUSTOMIZING, THIS IS OFF A 78/79/80 SPECIAL II. WHAT MODEL DOES SHE HAVE SPECIAL OR II ? DON

HI TONY, YEARS AGO I STASHED A REAR FENDER AWAY FOR FUTURE CUSTOMIZING, THIS IS OFF A 78/79/80 SPECIAL II. WHAT MODEL DOES SHE HAVE SPECIAL OR II ? DON

Not that I'm a grammar Nazi or sumpin, but..... :er:

1683075641619.png

Why is she selling it?
She is not selling it. She loves it. Just ordered new brake lines and LED tail light bulbs for it.
The rear seat loop was bent up but I straightened it by using a comalong to pull down on it and 3 straps on the front of bike as one set was not enough as one strap broke. Lucky it was on centerstand.

She is not selling it. She loves it. Just ordered new brake lines and LED tail light bulbs for it.
The rear seat loop was bent up but I straightened it by using a comalong to pull down on it and 3 straps on the front of bike as one set was not enough as one strap broke. Lucky it was on centerstand.
Good! The post said it was for sale. Glad she's loving it. Does this old man's heart good to see a young person caring for a vintage bike.

Back