Grey wire covers are weathered - is there a replacement cover that can be cut to length?

Snowwag

XS650 Member
Reaction score
For those, of us with bikes that have the grey wiring covers what options do we have when the covers have cracked, turned brown, or have gone missing. Is there any product that can replace these?

Try Vintage Connections....
http://www.vintageconnections.com/Products/Detail/91
2.JPG

That vendor is a great source for all thing electrical on our vintage bikes. I've bought several electrical connectors and have been very happy with their service and product quality.

Im surprised someone hasn't created a cut sheet with the lengths and diameters of all the sheathing to be replaced. Or this recommended site having a kit, etc... Anyhow looks like Ill start measuring shortly. Thanks again

Im surprised someone hasn't created a cut sheet with the lengths and diameters of all the sheathing to be replaced. Or this recommended site having a kit, etc... Anyhow looks like Ill start measuring shortly. Thanks again

Yeah, I just bought a bunch of various diameter sizes , I want to say about 6 ft of each, then just started working my way through them. Things like the grey speedometer and tach cables and clutch cables are all available from Mikes XS. I did not like the clutch cable I bought from Mikes however and wound up not using it. I am instead running a Motion Pro clutch cable which is far superior and much easier pull, it is black though.

Back