guardian bells.

rusty rocket

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
So does anybody out there have a guardian bell on there bike. The story goes like this, the noise from the bell wards off demons that could bring you bad luck while riding, if someone else gives you the bell it brings you even more luck. My better half gave me mine last week so I know coming from her I will have all the luck in the world. I used some of my yellow paint from my tank to jazz up the flames. I,m hoping the demons hate my bell.

Attachments

• DSC02654.jpg
    DSC02654.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 58
To add to the bells if you ever get a new motorcycle you are not supposed to put the bell from your old bike on the new one as it is said to carry the demons and bad spirits on to the next bike.

They are a gift. If you have received one, buy one, and pass it on to a fellow rider. I got my first one from an old friend and then bought one for my father. Also, hang it low on the bike to pick up all the "road gremlins"

A lot of the Harleys that come thru here have those things. Never seen a broke-down Harley out here, must work. Lotta PO'd gremlins out here. I think I've become a magnet...

Back