For Sale - Hairics build for sale... For real this time!

Lol... well I am again having second thoughts about selling, everytime Get back out there and start looking at it I change my mind, So if any of you that have asked about somthing still want it I will sell it to you but nothing else will be for sale at the moment... And for the future if I sy I am selling just tell me to shut up... Thanks

Lol... well I am again having second thoughts about selling, everytime Get back out there and start looking at it I change my mind, So if any of you that have asked about somthing still want it I will sell it to you but nothing else will be for sale at the moment... And for the future if I sy I am selling just tell me to shut up... Thanks

HA! Good for you bud! :thumbsup:

Haha, well I just need to realize its gonna take longer than I had originally planned, not to mention the welders I had are no longer available to me, its also motocross season so have alot wrapped up in that right now, but I will someday get it done.

Dude, I thought mine was going to take a few months, it has been OVER A YEAR NOW!!! I'm still going at it, getting my list shorter every week. The end is near!!!

Make a list of to-do's and cross them off. Then start with the small and easy bits, it will soon be done!!

Chin up bud! You can do this! There is no deadline!!!

Haha, well I just need to realize its gonna take longer than I had originally planned, not to mention the welders I had are no longer available to me, its also motocross season so have alot wrapped up in that right now, but I will someday get it done.

It's called Delayed Gratification. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_gratification

Something few people have these days.

Back