Hello from a newbie !

JimH

JimH
Reaction score
Hello all,Im' new to this forum so i hope i get this right.My name is Jim but since i assume we are all bike lovers here you guys can call me Jim.
I got my first bike in 1969 for my 12th b-day and never stopped lovin' em'.I currently ride an '04 midnight roadstar(my 2nd r*).When i was younger i always wanted an xs but never did own one.Now that im' older,i figure i better hurry up and get one :laugh:
I drove to San Antonio Sunday to pick up a frame for my planned project.I have an idea for a bobber/chopper build that i have not seen done(although it may have been done)and so i hope to glean info and pick brains here.
So as i collect pieces and parts i will begin to burden some of you with questions.In the meantime i will be consulting the tech articles.

Hey Jim, I guess I will call You Jim. of Maybe James. I know when My Mom used to get upset with me the Ole sir name would come out James Edwin! Those were the days:).So Jim Welcome to the site. Ed

Hey Jim, I guess I will call You Jim. of Maybe James. I know when My Mom used to get upset with me the Ole sir name would come out James Edwin! Those were the days:).So Jim Welcome to the site. Ed

Hey,Jim reading your post really hit close to home and yes when my mom was mad it was James Alan...and when she was mad at my little brother,instead of ,Dave it was David Edwin...:)
Thanks for "hello" Jim !

Welcome to the forum Jim. Lots of good info here. :thumbsup:

Back