Helmet - Chin guard

jdizon

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Got a 3/4 helmet and looking for one of these chin guards. Anyone know of a good manufacturer in the US that carries something like this? I'd like it to be detachable. All the good shit seems to be made not in the usa

NoelG.jpg
:doh:
ttttt.jpg5.jpg

goose-guard2.jpg

img2505q.jpg

Also...kinda side note but this is a helmet I made from an old motocross helmet and an old chopper helmet... uploadfromtaptalk1365476078084.jpg

I fiberglassed the two together and replaced the trim. It's at paint-huffers in LA being painted right now.

Anyways...I bet you could mod a chin guard from a motocross helmet to be removable like the ones you pictured.

Dude that looks sick!

Also...kinda side note but this is a helmet I made from an old motocross helmet and an old chopper helmet... View attachment 28378

I fiberglassed the two together and replaced the trim. It's at paint-huffers in LA being painted right now.

Anyways...I bet you could mod a chin guard from a motocross helmet to be removable like the ones you pictured.

That's like a Hannibal lechter mask haha! I think I'm going to get one

That mask is awesome. Very different. Not exactly what your looking for I think, but it has a wow factor. You should get a straight jacket to go with it. I see a halloween costume coming early.

That mask is awesome. Very different. Not exactly what your looking for I think, but it has a wow factor. You should get a straight jacket to go with it. I see a halloween costume coming early.

Yeah it does have a wow factor to it. I really dig the mask with the green helmet I posted. I'd probably make one and put some tribal design on it!

Yeah it does have a wow factor to it. I really dig the mask with the green helmet I posted. I'd probably make one and put some tribal design on it!

Notice that the mask on the helmet you posted, the first pic, attaches to the inside of the helmet, unlike the others. Just an observation. I think i like it better that way. Im interested in looking for one now. I have a 3/4 helmet. Bell custom 500.

The black helmet/mask on the second post is Gruesome. Dig it. Darth Vader style.

Back