Help fill in the gas gap.

upload_2017-2-6_21-32-44.png

upload_2017-2-6_21-35-33.png

Me's thinks I have a solution. going to make a fiberglass seat pan.

No possibility for lowering the tank on your frame? Really looks like the tank sits about that much too high when looking at your top engine mounts.

Scott

No possibility for lowering the tank on your frame? Really looks like the tank sits about that much too high when looking at your top engine mounts.

Scott
This is only the pan form. the seat padding will take up more space. I may have the seat curve up kinda like a dirt bike seat. ( see video above.) As for lowering...only if I tilted it back. I have the tank leveled out and a couple of washers for it to sit on for clearance above the upper engine bracket bolts. It looks higher then it is. I may make a metal piece to cover some of that space and be an accent. you know shiny and pretty.

This is only the pan form. the seat padding will take up more space. I may have the seat curve up kinda like a dirt bike seat. ( see video above.) As for lowering...only if I tilted it back. I have the tank leveled out and a couple of washers for it to sit on for clearance above the upper engine bracket bolts. It looks higher then it is. I may make a metal piece to cover some of that space and be an accent. you know shiny and pretty.

upload_2017-2-9_22-16-37.png

Still shaping, but what you think?
upload_2017-2-9_22-17-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-9_22-16-1.png
    upload_2017-2-9_22-16-1.png
    553.9 KB · Views: 180
Still think you could have lowered that tank in the back, no rule saying it must be level. Petcocks work better when they're lower than most of the tank too. Oh well, waiting for the final picture.

Scott

Back