Wanted - help need a running bike

Irish_prick

master of the cut'n wheel
Reaction score
Ok I have my xs750 on craigslist for Sale and a guy from Florida txt my last nite he wants to buy it and ride It back to Florida. Its not that I don't want to sell the bike but that would be the ride from Hell.

If any has a run'n bike that can be a Daily ride for around 1500. It doesn't have to be xs he's said. 350 or higher and any make or model. I told the guy I'd see I kind find something alittle closer to him b4 he tries fly'n up here and ride'n if home...lol

Posted via Mobile

Ok I have my xs750 on craigslist for Sale and a guy from Florida txt my last nite he wants to buy it and ride It back to Florida. Its not that I don't want to sell the bike but that would be the ride from Hell.

If any has a run'n bike that can be a Daily ride for around 1500. It doesn't have to be xs he's said. 350 or higher and any make or model. I told the guy I'd see I kind find something alittle closer to him b4 he tries fly'n up here and ride'n if home...lol

Posted via Mobile

sounds like a scam, stay away, will prob give you a bogus cashiers check, thats been going around, tons of bikes between here and there, no need to come to a cold azz state in the winter for a bike.

I have a friend that lives outside of miami that has a bike I told him about It I haven't got a txt back so I'm bet'n he found something.

Posted via Mobile

Back