HELP need Jets! washington DC metropolis area.

vtwinjunkie

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Help!
I need larger than a 27.5 pilot for my xs I will drive to meet you! If you have anything larger preferably a 30 or slightly larger that will do.

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post...I didn't see a regional section.

Try your phone book. Look for an independent bike shop. Most shops that work on dirt bikes, atv's and such keep a good supply of jets for tuning.
Leo

Try your phone book. Look for an independent bike shop. Most "GOOD" shops that work on dirt bikes, atv's and such keep a good supply of jets for tuning.
Leo

Independant shops in the area are a bunch of douches. they only want to bolt on parts and work on FI bikes.

You have to make sure you get the proper type for your carb set. The stock 650 carbs used 2 different types over the years, the VM22-210 and the BS30/96. Since you failed to mention your carb set year, I can't tell you which style you need or whether the sizes you want will work.

They're 42.5s found on 80-84s. Same style as early bikes pilots but clearly larger

Edit: not suggesting they^^^^^ would work but would definitely suggest you try crossroads cycle if you havent

Last edited:
Back