Help

Well jets came today

Itstill seems like its starving for gas. Idles good just when I give it has it wants to die out did 1 size up no go then tried the 2nd size up and the same I'm at a loss right now

You have some excellent carb help available on this site, but you are not giving enough feedback, which would allow the lads to help you.

This has been asked before, so what year are the carbs and what jet size do you have in then now? How many turns on the mixture screws?

Well jets came today

Itstill seems like its starving for gas. Idles good just when I give it has it wants to die out did 1 size up no go then tried the 2nd size up and the same I'm at a loss right now

I cannot understand what you have just written.!

You need to think about what you are trying to say and try to put it more clearly so that what you say makes sense .
Use some punctuation and don't leave words out of a sentence . It makes it very difficult to understand , when you write street-talk:wink2:

Well everything is good carbs are good now been riding for the last 2 days now.
But I have noticed that the valves seem a bit on the noisy side they've been set to .15 exhaust and .10 on intake this is what someone suggested to me my bike is a 79 anyone else ever deal with this.

Unless you indicate whether you're stating the spec in MM or inches, it's hard to understand either one of you. If you use .10mm (.004") on your intakes, they're probably going to tick.

.10 and .15 mm is .004 and .008 inches. Those will be a bit noisy. I use .003 and .006 inches. A bit quieter. Still a bit noisy but as they say it's better to hear them than smell them.
Leo

.15mm is .006". .008" is double .004" which would make it .20mm.

My metric to inch conversions were wrong. The .003 and .006 inches is a good setting.
Leo

5twins told you the correct valve adjustments post #24 last week !:doh:

Yea I was just double checking. There good turns out my cam chain was a bit loose.
Has anyone had a problem with the screw coming loose that tensions the chain. Because I know I had it set to where it should of been the first time

Back