Heritage apecial conversion

Take a look at my profile picture, it's my 83 Heritage Special with styling changes. The seat is an original seat modified with additional sheet metal at the rear, reshaped foam overall and recovered. The wheels and tires are still Heritage. They are due to be replaced when funds are available.

Take a look at my profile picture, it's my 83 Heritage Special with styling changes. The seat is an original seat modified with additional sheet metal at the rear, reshaped foam overall and recovered. The wheels and tires are still Heritage. They are due to be replaced when funds are available.

For sure, your seat is a huge improvement over the stock 83 seat:thumbsup: Gives the bike a 78/79 look.

thanks Aldo for the extra pics the seat looks perfect, just the look I was searching for, it looks so 'right'.
Only problem is the shipping costs to the UK:(

Last edited:
Heiden Tuning shows this seat on its website at 190 euro - I don't know anything about shipping costs in Europe - would they be prohibitive to UK from Netherlands?

thanks for that.... It never occurred to me to look at Heiden.. Its got to be cheaper shipping than from the US .
I'll have to go shake my piggy bank

Back