Hey!!

Koy1964

Koy1964
Reaction score
Hey! the name is Charlie, i am new to the two wheeled world but i have a little riding experience i just bought my first xs650 and i have begun the work on it. my woman and i are budgeting heavy towards it and trying to get it done quickly, and done right most of all.. As you see in my albums i got the DNA springer on it and I'm currently trying to figure out my options for hand controls and the calipers for it, so far it looks pretty expensive. I want to also go with forward controls or mids but I'm not sure what would be best yet so any help or suggestions let me know please. My buddy and I are building it and he has a few tricks up his sleeve for some interesting things we have never seen on a bike and i doubt many have (ill let you know when each of em are done and post a picture or two).. But yeah were both pretty mechanically inclined, but everyone can use some help and or suggestion at times and you can never know enough. Well now i am currently just mocking it up for all the parts to get ready for paint, and thanks to my brother I have access to some copper paint that is 90% real copper flake so it will have a little different look, that outta shine a bit with some high gloss! :D Alright that's me, and glad to meet you all!!

Welcome, brother. I'm looking forward to seeing where you end up. Definitely want to see how that copper paint works out. Very cool.

Back