Hi Funky's in town

Yes, yes it is the place.....Tell us a bit about your self and your ride......BTW, I took my first motorcycle rides on a CB175 and a '74 Ural combo. RAF Lakenheath and Feltwell. It was the late '70's. Runs to Norwich were always fun. I still miss that Ural...

Hi azman857 was born in london east end from Italian and greek cypriot parents, dad greek mum italin.
moved to Beccles in Suffolk 1996 was married at the time with my child hood sweet heart and had with 3 boys with her all doing good.
marriage was over by 2000 so started living the single life which i never knew as i had my first son at the age of Sixteen. Oppps lol
Work in mental health in a crisis team trying to keep people out of hospital, I am now 51 years old always wanted to do my bike test and finally did and passed on my 50th.
Bought my first bike which i still have CBR 600 F41 sport 2001 Awesome, which is called RED 63 .
Then decided to build a cafe racer and bought Jymi 2 whiskey Yamaha XS 650 1981 Classic. love bikes probably ride too fast but that me. like traveling and do lost of shooting DEER locally and snowboarding in the winter. Did not go this season had to buy the XS lol.
I drive a CLK Mercedes coupe sports known as smooth groove and have a series 3 land-rover 1973 called Gunny as i use it to go Shooting on the estate near where i live.
that's pretty much it. Lakenheath is nearby was you in the air force Azman ?

Back