Hi-level pipes..

XS1961

XS addict!
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there fabricating/selling hi-level pipes for the Xs? Im getting desperate, here in the UK I cant findanyone intrested in bending/welding a set up for less than £450 ($800)! .. Complete rip-off:banghead:

Thanks, theyre great, I love Gordons products - but please, Gordon ,reply to emails mate!

Thanks, theyre great, I love Gordons products - but please, Gordon ,reply to emails mate!
:umm: I respond to ALL my emails, and fast! When did you email me? Anyway I'm not shipping outside usa right now, I'm just too busy as it is. Maybe when things slow down a bit? UPS too much $$$$$ and usps too much paperwork :( If you PM me thru a forum I might not get it for a while because I'm not on them everyday, but if you email me direct I check that everyday :wink2: Sorry 1961 if you emailed me and I did not get back to you, even though I have a small biz customer service is a top priority of mine.

Last edited:
Apologies to you Gordon.. I sent the emails last summer but since then Ive built a new PC and my daughters have the old one, I just checked way back in their email history and found you in the deleted item folder as for some reason your email address is on the 'blocked senders list ' :doh: sorry mate... Anyhow, I love those pipes above:thumbsup: let me know when youre less busy..cheers

Hi "61" , No need for apology, just wanted to make sure I did'nt F up :) Email me and I'll get you a set made. I stopped shipping outside usa because of new regulations and increase in cost that started first of the year. Aftor thinking about it I'll ONLY make exceptions for members of this site and the old "rider" site scince this is where I hang my hat :wink2: I'll have to ship usps because any other way is too expencive. gordonscottengineering@verizon.net p.s. No more about me on this thread please, don't want to be a "peddler of goods" on here :laugh:

LOL. No problem,thanks Gordon,I definitely want a pair , I'll contact you direct from now on. I reckon the only way I can stay committed to my XS's is to at least fit nice exhausts (yours I hope) & hardtail them..Im pretty bored of stock looking bikes now after 30 years..:wink2:
P.S. Maybe a private individual XSForum member could send them as a 'gift' or marked-down as 'usedM/C parts' to avoid taxes? :wink2:

Last edited:
gordonscott[URL=http://img521.imageshack.us/i/cimg3689.jpg/block said:
cimg3689.jpg
[/URL]

Are these the pipes that are going for $419.99 on your website? Are the welds ground flush, or would I do that myself? I would like to chrome, or would they discolor? I don't know much about exhuast. If it's single wall, they discolor right? Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Last edited:
Back