Hitndahedfred's gone.

I didn't know your father like the rest of these guys. I had only joined the forums a couple months ago. I saw him posting about a get-together in Gettysburg and posted a greeting since I'm local to there.

In the very limited interaction I had with him he was warm and inviting (as I had seen in his multiple post about cook-outs and meet-ups as well).

It's a shame that he's gone so young; more so for you and your family than anyone. I'm sorry for your loss

If you decide to continue his passion, I'm right in Mechanicsburg (actually used to live in Mt Holly), connect with me and perhaps we can continue the gracious hospitality he was always willing to extend. I'm not as technically savvy with these bikes as these other guys but I've got good hands, tools and a desire to help.

Good luck, God bless.

Thanks! I'll be sure to let you guys know when I'm in town and working on it. I'm pretty handy myself, but haven't worked on a bike yet. He loved meeting people and having some big-ass bon fires. We had one for him this past weekend. I live in WA, but the next time I'm back home, maybe we can talk his old lady into letting us have one, and go on a ride for him.

Back