how do I respond to multiple replies

xsPete

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a build post happening and if say 3 people respond with something similar to something I've put up.
How do I include all 3 in my response to them, I've seen it on here other threads but no idea how to do it.

Pete

For every post you wish to quote in your reply, click on the 'Multi-Quote this Message' button:

multiquote_off.gif

The posts to be quoted in your reply will now display this icon:

multiquote_on.gif

Then click the 'Reply with Quote' button on any of the posts and the multi-quoted messages will be included in the reply box.
The multi quote is the RH little icon at the bottom right of each reply.
It works like this;

Here's reply 1

Hi, I've got a build post happening and if say 3 people respond with something similar to something I've put up.
How do I include all 3 in my response to them, I've seen it on here other threads but no idea how to do it.

Pete

And reply two.

Note that the quotes display in the order that you click the icons. So you can order the quotes the way you wish. You can then edit the quotes to just the text you wish to display in your reply.
Oh and don't feel bad about asking I never figured out how to do this til you asked!

For every post you wish to quote in your reply, click on the 'Multi-Quote this Message' button:

multiquote_off.gif

multiquote_on.gif

Then click the 'Reply with Quote' button on any of the posts and the multi-quoted messages will be included in the reply box.
It works like this;

Note that the quotes display in the order that you click the icons. So you can order the quotes the way you wish. You can then edit the quotes to just the text you wish to display in your reply.
Oh and don't feel bad about asking I never figured out how to do this til you asked!

I think I've got it, thanks both of you.

Pete

multiquote_off.gif

multiquote_on.gif

It works like this;

I think I've got it, thanks both of you.

Pete

Now I know I've got it, I just checked.

Cheers,
Pete

Back