how often do you check xs650.com?

Well, I thought that I was the only one on here multiple times a day checking on certain threads etc.. But it seems that everyone here is a freak about the XS like me.:thumbsup: I even get my email sent to my phone so I can see replies to the threads I'm involved in! Oh, and I rode today!:bike:

yup. As soon as I get home, before dinner, after dinner, before shower, after shower, before bed, after snuggling with the mrs. sometimes I think about xs650 during, too!! The weekends im just outta control on here.
this is the nicest forum ive ever been on. Tuner(import cars)forums are a pain in the ass. You ask a question and they all walk all over you for asking. 4x4 sites are full of pompous jack holes. Then slow down the server to post huge vids of the articulation of their truck on your thread, wether its related or not.
The funniest thing is, the average thought is bikers are a-holes, but its excactly not that. its just that we prefer others of similar opinions. FTW.
Other forums are difficult to navigate, being filed with adds, spams,.
Sometimes we get a few guys saying us chop guys are just copying a formula, wich I have, and have no bones about it, and some are appaled by the use of a sportster tank on my bike. What happened to Teebs, anyways?

Say what?? The interweb has other things? Pretty sure the fine print in the rules says XS650.com has to be your homepage.

Being a member of a few different forums, rideing and other lifes responsibilities, just about once or twice a night. Maybe once or twice on some mornings.....maybe, sometimes, just for a bit, an hour in the afternoons...or 2......I can quit anytime I want!
I can!!

Omg to much.......
at home... ..
at work....
on my phone....
holy shite i got it bad.....my name is mark c and i'm definitely addicted!

Not enough, this forum is a gold mine. The people are the best in the world, and the info is invaluable especially to us newbs! The xs is pretty cool too!:bike:

Posted via Mobile

8-10 times a day most days. My wife thinks theres something going on. ( i'm cheeting on her) hell i don't have time to cheet i'm on here to much!!!! ha ha.

Back