For Sale - HUGE XS Collection for sale

TwoJugs

Excess XS
Reaction score
Many of you have probably seen my ad before. I have the dragbike on ebay a while to help get the word out, not only to sell it there. My stuff is located in South Florida which has slowed down many who are interested in the lot. I am not looking to ship anything unless it is small and fits in a USPS flat rate box. The cost of shipping anything large or heavy lately has become crazy and usually makes the effort a waste of time. I am hoping that someone will be able to truck down and take it ALL.

Many items are very rare and most of the stuff is in great shape. I will sell the drag bike separately, maybe even the chassis without the current motor in it ($1900). I would even sell the buyer a good stock motor so they can get it going again. I recently sold all the items I had in NY so now this needs to go. I would sell all and keep the blue bike if that helps. Those who know will see the value here. You will get 3 titled bikes/frames plus I can help to get the titles on the dragster and other bare frame. There is money to be made for someone with a shop and ability. You can write me at my email ustrade101@gmail.com since I do not check here often. I am not willing to ship big items like motors so don't ask. With the costs involved and my time I would want $500 each to do the shipping alone, plus the motor cost, get it. It is not something I want to do. The right person can sell off most of the stuff and get a good amount of the money laid out back with lots left over. I will get more info to a serious buyer including photos or a phone call to get into details.

Here is a partial list with some $ amounts I added to give an idea on what is here. This is the link to my local craigslist ad.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/5108905860.html

This is a great start for someone looking to build a few bikes and jump into the XS650 market. NO junk here. Build sell and make some money.

1 XS650 Florida tagged and titled as a 1979 in my name. A street rider, ready to cruise. Strong motor. Completely rebuilt 1000 miles ago. (Blue Bike) $6500

1 XS650 Drag Bike. It has a completely rebuilt stock motor in it now. I made 20+ passes at the local dragstrips. It needs nothing. Ready to race. Very nice condition. M&H slick. 3" aluminum wheel, wheelie bars, air shifter, Autometer tach with shift light and more. No title. Set up for 1/8 mile at this time. $3500

2 XS frames/rollers with Florida titles in my name. $500 - $600 each

1 XS frame with gussets removed, ready for hard tail mod or swingarm install, no title but can be applied for. $300

5 complete XS650 motors. I heard all run. 1 has no 4th gear but I did not get into it. $500 - $1000 each

1 XS 750cc race motor that came out of the drag bike when I first got it. I did start it in a stand. Compression is 185 in each cyl with a weak starter. It has lots of unknown work in it. I was not ready to get into the tuning so I took it out and put it in a stand. It has 34VM carbs. HIPO cam and pistons. Possible crank work, porting? The PO had a shop and raced this in the 80s. It needs an outboard starter to start this and it is included. $1500

1 Race motor I started to build, Shell motor with some very rare parts, Welded crank, #3 cam, Shell pistons and rods. Lots of machine work to make this work. You will need to finish it. $1300

2 XS heads, blasted and ready for assembly. $200 each

2 sets of stock cylinders, honed. $200 ea

1 set of 34VM mikuni carbs in great condition, like new. $200

4 to 6 sets of stock BS carbs complete in good condition plus a few disassembled. Plus a box of carbs parts, jets, bodies, bowls, diaphragms for various XS carbs. $100 - $150 each

I have a few rare original SHELL Racing items:
New exhaust pipes. $150
1 set of new Shell slipper pistons, forged, 80mm. $300
A few other New pistons, maybe JE ?? rings, new and used stock $ 200 and 80mm LA sleeves $ 125

A box of brand new stock motor valves, guides, some over size valves, shims, heavy duty valve springs, titanium and aluminum retainers. Priced each.

Huge collection of brand new clutch plates, including Barnett and others. Some clutch baskets and pressure plates and new HD springs too. Priced each.

1 complete 8 plate clutch assembly ready to install. $250

5 or 6 sets of used stock 75mm XS pistons. $60 pair

10 or 12 cams in good condition. Some are stock, others dial out like they had work. $100 each

A few crank assemblies and transmissions internals that look okay but will need to be checked out. $50 - $100 each

A collection of wheels, hubs. Including stock mags, aluminum shouldered rims and later non shouldered aluminum wheels. Some nice, some rough but restorable. $50 - $100 each

Stock tanks, seats, fenders, handlebars, exhaust, lighting, controls, complete brake hydraulic systems, electrical components included brand new stock charging stator and rotor assemblies plus good used ones. Priced each.

2 34mm complete front fork assemblies, one has modified valving from the drag bike. They are in rough shape. $100 each

2 complete 35mm front fork assemblies in very good condition. $200 each

2.75"X 18 Sun rear rim with brand new, never run 4" M&H drag slick. $500

2 into 1 Chrome Kerker exhaust in nice shape. $150

1 original flat tracker fiberglass gas tank. In great condition. $200

Boxes of brand new OEM parts from rubber parts, air filters, dip sticks, points and condensers, brake rebuild kits, more. . .. A few motor parts too. $200

Side covers, Seats, tank emblems, swingarms, shocks, wheel hubs, kick start levers, brake pedals, voltage regulators, electronic ignition modules, motor side covers, coils, ign points systems, speedo tachs, headlights, controls and more... Lots of stuff that I can't remember until I open a box and start looking. Factory manuals and books. Priced each. LOTS

$13,000 takes all. Send your name and a phone number for response. Come see it and make offer. NO email or phone offers. I do not reply to emails but will call serious buyers.

Attachments

• XSGTsmall00001.jpg
    XSGTsmall00001.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 226
  • xs6501.jpg
    xs6501.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 192
  • xs6503.jpg
    xs6503.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 203
  • xs650drag1crop.jpg
    xs650drag1crop.jpg