Hugh's HandBuilt Black Friday Sale - Through the weekend!

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
Thanks for all your support this year. In return, I'd like to offer 10% off all orders over $200 in the Online Store until Sunday at Midnight! I'm not redoing all my paypal buttons, so discount will come in the form of a Refund through Paypal... You must type "XS650.COM" in the "notes" section for the discount to apply - thanks folks!

You can order through the Blog, and all sales will receive the discount after purchase via paypal.

To Receive the Discount, make sure you put "XS650.COM" in the message section.
http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/

Cover%2BPic%2B3.jpg

To Receive the Discount, make sure you put "XS650.COM" in the message section.

Last edited:
Mine so far....a ways to go yet, plan is to fire the motor in the next couple of weeks & then strip for paint + tidy up before re-assembly.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Attachments

• DSC04656.jpg
    DSC04656.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC04655.jpg
    DSC04655.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 4
Nice. Can you tell me where you got the seat, tank, rear fender, handlebar?
jefft

jefft,
Seat is a Biltwell purchased through Lowbrow customs
Tank is a reproduction "Wassell" from Lowbrow customs
Rear guard is the old front guard
Bars are from Mike xs - dirt track style, wanted them low & wide...

hotdog

DAMN!!! I just ordered my pma on wednesday!! Any possibility you could backdate your sale for me??

reighndj, thats my bike, I posted the photos as Hugh suggested people post their projects - in the above thread.
Motor specifics are - 277rephased crank, MrRiggs rephased cam (std 447), 0.50 O/S pistons, new cam chain & guides, Hughs PMA system, Pamco 277 ignition, new valve guides, 3 angle valve job, vm34 Mikunis with Unifilter foam pods, tc bros intakes, xr syle oil fiter/cooler,+ every other bearing (incl gearbox), seal & gasket has been replaced with new items.

All work has been done at home in my modest workshop under my house - including the rephasing of the crankshaft. The motor should be ready to start pre-xmas I hope.
I've probably forgotton some things - but thats the guts of it.

Hotdog.. G,day mate! bikes lookin great really liking it.. Im taking mine down the bratstyle direction possibly hardtailing it later.. Im very interested in finding out how your dealing with the roady and rego thing with this being in queensland as well..

Hi Robbo where have you been,

As I said above, rules are if you live more than 50kms away from your nearest inspection centre (its written on the back of the registration application form - download it & have a look) - you need to fill out a stat dec & have the local copper inspect the numbers... & seriously if that dont work for me I'll just get another std frame, swap it all over get it on the road & then swap it back to the hardtail frame...easy - I live too far away from an engineer to worry about getting it certified.

Back