I am grumpy today.

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Freaking cold is out of here for now but we got a layer of ice yesterday morning, salt has been dumped on the roads deep enough to shovel and riding season is a long ways off. I just want to go stomp on a thread, and piss and moan!

You got the same weather we have . It sucks . My bike is ready to go , fresh oil , battery charged , full gas tank ...... maybe I should just put some spikes on the tires .

Last edited:
It's walk like a duck season now. Coat of ice on everything, end up on your as in a heartbeat.

Vice or Vicegrips?????? LOL

If I am Carbon say's ONE MORE TIME how fricking nice it is riding in Florida, I'm going to put a hit out on him.

I know the feeling grumpy. Winter, fuck winter. Ice is nice that's what they say and every asshole and his mother is out in it. Dumb mothers and cell phones piss me off .You name it I'm pissed. Today I hate everything. :D: Good day to work on the bike. gggary good day for grumpy.

Closed on the house in Gold Canyon AZ last Wednesday. End of this month we'll be pulling the big Wells Cargo down there with a couple bikes on board and a relatively complete 2nd (junior) shop. Had enough of MN winters, outta here! See you next May!

roy

I guess we've been spoiled as the previous couple winters were rather mild. This one has made up for that in spades already. I'm hoping the rest of it will be somewhat "normal" for winter around here - temps in the 20s and a little snow every now and then. So far this year we've had several big snow dumps that brought a couple feet. And then there were these last couple weeks with temps mostly in the single digits. I couldn't put enough clothes on to stay warm but still move around well enough to work. Keeping the extremities (hands, face, and feet) warm was the tough part. I just don't want to be out there all day when it's that cold.

It's walk like a duck season now. Coat of ice on everything, end up on your as in a heartbeat.

Vice or Vicegrips?????? LOL

If I am Carbon say's ONE MORE TIME how fricking nice it is riding in Florida, I'm going to put a hit out on him.

Man I'm sorry for Yalls cold weather.
This global warming sux.
It did cool off today so I wore long sleeves while riding.
Winters down here are simply fantastic, You just need a winter home down here :thumbsup:

Summer here at the moment....you boys feelin the cold...?
We just had the warmest weather I've experienced - 49 deg Celsius, and above 43 for ten days. That should warm you up.

:laugh: but I don't use it myself, it's just not right!
But yall and aint is okay.
Ill just keep my legs crossed for the rest of the day

:laughing: ,but Carbon how will yall ride yer motorcycle? It aint possible I tell ya,it aint!
Every time I conversate with a relative from Tennessee or South Carolina I talk with a little twag for a week.

It wuz pert near 60 duhgrees hare in Tennuhsee tuday !

Jus bout hotter than a 4 balled Tomcat kompared to what we done been havin'.

Got my '76 out in the sun for a spell to clean her up real perty like, but also had time to enjoy sum corn squeezins while watchin' NFL football with my yungins and favoright corncob pipe stuffed plumb full of sum fine tubbacca.

:D

It wuz pert near 60 duhgrees hare in Tennuhsee tuday !

Jus bout hotter than a 4 balled Tomcat kompared to what we done been havin'.

Got my '76 out in the sun for a spell to clean her up real perty like, but also had time to enjoy sum corn squeezins while watchin' NFL football with my yungins and favoright corncob pipe stuffed plumb full of sum fine tubbacca.

:D

That sounds like a real good day Man!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cold here, too. When I get grumpy, I just drag this one out. It has heated grips and Trelleborg spiked tires that are like velcro on ice. I have about 550 acres of riding right outside my back door with tons of single track. :thumbsup:
It definitely helps with the motorcycle jones. :bike:

809_zps15181ece.jpg

Back