i finally got to ride today

How I feel after a good ride:
1273231658316.jpg

Cheers to the success btw :cheers:

sometimes I just wish I could keep going, till I end up in mexico or something.

planning a trip to honduras, belize or costa rica for about a year out from this month. two to three bikes and a chase car with two to three bike trailer for those unrideable days. hoping to have all the bikes be vintage and the chase car my 62 Buick or a 62 econoline, if I can find a cheap one. camping, cheap motels or friends houses all the way there and back.

It's a trip that may never happen, but a guy can dream. Might be just as much fun to go to the el diablo run this year.

After I sold my first bike, I went about 2.5 months out of the summer before buying my next motorcycle...worst summer of my life!!

planning a trip to honduras, belize or costa rica for about a year out from this month. two to three bikes and a chase car with two to three bike trailer for those unrideable days. hoping to have all the bikes be vintage and the chase car my 62 Buick or a 62 econoline, if I can find a cheap one. camping, cheap motels or friends houses all the way there and back.

It's a trip that may never happen, but a guy can dream. Might be just as much fun to go to the el diablo run this year.

There is no EDR for 2012, 2013 possibly. How serious are you about Central America? I have been itching to ride there myself.

35 is a perfectly acceptable temperature for a ride! People in cars look at you like you are crazy to be riding a motorcycle, but most of them dont understand because they dont realize how much fun it is to just ride.

Back