I found out what happens when......

jmink427

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I found out what happens when...... you leave the key on all night! I need to put a idiot light or buzzer on the bike I guess, because some idiot left the key on.....:doh: I put it on the charger, we'll see how it turns out... The last time this happen the battery never did recover.... I should have whooped the guy's A$$ that left it on the first time and maybve he would've remembered this time!!!! :D

I found out what happens when...... you leave the key on all night! I need to put a idiot light or buzzer on the bike I guess, because some idiot left the key on.....:doh: I put it on the charger, we'll see how it turns out... The last time this happen the battery never did recover.... I should have whooped the guy's A$$ that left it on the first time and maybve he would've remembered this time!!!! :D

the man in the mirror :laugh:.......... you'll need to check the coil(s) too, left on they can get hot and burn out

Maybe gggGary's single-LED voltmeter blinking 'red' would help?

Yeah and a fog horn to go with it! lol.

the man in the mirror :laugh:.......... you'll need to check the coil(s) too, left on they can get hot and burn out

I believe the coils are o.k. I fired it up last night after letting charge back up... I'll just have to how it's holding charge this evening....

Back