I got his little jewel today..

jmink427

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I picked this Syncrowave 250 today.. I'm gonna clean it up do a little "bodywork" and re-paint it back blue... I got a sister to this one a few years back from the same guy... I needed a project to work so I talked him out of this.... There is also a pic of the one I already cleaned up and re-painted...

temporary-13.jpg

temporary-11.jpg

Very cool man! I'd love to find something like that. I really like my Econotig, but it'd be nice to have something with a little more punch to it. Good work!

Are they like...good?

I've never heard of Syncrowave. Is it a tig?

Posted via Mobile

What! Do you live under a rock?.... Just kidding.... They are were a very good welder for their time... The newer ones are better but I can't afford one..... About $3k I would really like to have a Dynasty like we have at work... Here is a piece of stainless I welded at work jut goofing off..... I have only attempted to weld a sanitary weld a few off times, But I think it looks pretty good...

temporary-17.jpg

temporary-16.jpg

I'm gonna put my leads off the other today and check everything out.... I powered it up last night and set the gaps on the High Frequency and checked the contacts... everything looks good..... I'm sure there is no issue with it, but I want to check it all out first.... I did check the High Frequency last night and it looked strong......:thumbsup:

Welder all checks out good.... I welded some mild steel and some aluminum with this morning........ This a scrap piece of .090" aluminum i welded with it... Now to get ready to put it on the market.....

temporary-23.jpg

Back