I hope I'm still the winning bidder...

No, some douche outbid me by a nickel.

1408140580_b6b1eb5433_m.jpg

If you use 2 ids and outbid yourself you can be both the winning AND losing douche bag.

Teebs shouldn't have a problem with having 2 personalities! OH! Thank you..I'll be here all week.. tip your waitresses..

Love the last answer in the Q&A Q:

Hey BD I understand that you are one of the few true haberdasher of the motorcycle world. Any chance that you have a pair of leather shorts to go with this classic ?
A: Not, but I'll hit up the local Goodwill shop and see if I can scare up a set of those crotchless chap things the weekenders wear. You could cut those off at the knee and create a whole new look. Would go great with this helmet. Take this thing off my hands, OK?
The mental image of this cracks me up .

I emailed the seller to see what happened with the helmet. I was hoping to get a link to the youtube video of it being crushed.. :laugh:

travis said:
What happened with the Harley half helmet? Did the new owner actually take delivery, or did they want it crushed?

seller said:
I think he wants it delivered. He's going to give it to his brother for some kind of gag gift. Now I've got some harley guy writing me threatening emails. What a hoot. Thanks for participating.

Back