Wanted - I need a few random items... Help!

BobberNick

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Following items for trade or purchase:

-The spring on the end of the rear brake light sensor
-one bottom rubber riser mount and washer for a later model riser
-nuts, bolts and acorn nuts all sizes
-Headlight stays
-inexpensive axle mount taillight and lic. plate combo
-clutch and throttle cables for drag bars.
-new or well maintained drive chain (I'll have to count teeth on my rear sprocket
-Front axle spacer. I have my speedo drive mounted, but on the opp. Disc brake side there is a small gap between forks and hub.
-exhaust stud where headed mounts for a '77 "D" model motor.
-Dummy oil tank for electronics
-Ignitition with keys and any parts associated with the ignition for that "D" motor

What are we talking by way of price for the dummy tank and license plate holder? Can you send pics? Tganks

electank.jpg
75 bucks
sidemountcross.jpg
25 without tail light about 60 to 75 with tail light.

I'll take the bracket for $25 without the tail light. Is that shipped? As for the dummy tank, could you help me understand how the wires come out of the tank? I understand you can house the larger electrical stuff in there, but do you then drill holes in it too feed the wires out of it? Let me know. I'm definately interested in the tank if you can clarify it's functionality! Thanks man. This is obviously my first build. Nick

That is not with shipping but it wont be more then 20 bucks for both. For the tank yes u drill holes for the wires. I would put them on the top so the wires are hidden by the seat.

I'm looking for the Following items for trade or purchase:

-The spring on the end of the rear brake light sensor
-one bottom rubber riser mount and washer for a later model riser
-nuts, bolts and acorn nuts all sizes
-Headlight stays
-inexpensive axle mount taillight and lic. plate combo
-clutch and throttle cables for drag bars.
-new or well maintained drive chain (I'll have to count teeth on my rear sprocket
-Front axle spacer. I have my speedo drive mounted, but on the opp. Disc brake side there is a small gap between forks and hub.
-exhaust stud where headed mounts for a '77 "D" model motor.
-Dummy oil tank for electronics
-Ignitition with keys and any parts associated with the ignition for that "D" motor

Nick, I have the items highlighted in bold. Let me know if you're still in the market for any of this. -Chris

Are you still needing stuff? I think I have the rubber spacers you are talking about, as well as the headlight stays that go over the forks. Came off of an '81.

yo Bobbernick, i live in price a couple hours south of you and need some stock parts if you have leftovers, i also have some of the items on your list. hit me up if u need.

Back