I used to work here

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is the same shop I do all my builds in. (at least it was) Today it turned into the Yarn Barn, Crochet Corner, Knitting Nook, Craft Cave and who knows what else. This is the sort and categorize stage and represents about 1/4 of the string yet to be sorted. Glenda`s really talented and will probably use most of this up this winter. I`m a big part of her creative hobby too.:rolleyes: I carry boxes and don`t ask any dumb questions or interrupt the count.:shrug:
Yarn 001.JPG Yarn 002.JPG Yarn 003.JPG Yarn 004.JPG Yarn 005.JPG Yarn 006.JPG Yarn 007.JPG Yarn 008.JPG Yarn 009.JPG

Haaaah!

Let ya in on a little secret: My project space stinks so back (varnished gas, old grease, methane...) SWMBO won't even go in there. Makes me back the car out first so she can get in out in the fresh air.

I have two more in the basement, my model-building/gun cleaning room and my mini machine shop. She doesn't go in either of them much either.

Her thing is jigsaw puzzles. I haven't seen the top of the dining room table in years...

Haaaah!

Let ya in on a little secret: My project space stinks so back (varnished gas, old grease, methane...) SWMBO won't even go in there. Makes me back the car out first so she can get in out in the fresh air.

I have two more in the basement, my model-building/gun cleaning room and my mini machine shop. She doesn't go in either of them much either.

Her thing is jigsaw puzzles. I haven't seen the top of the dining room table in years...

DE

I bought mine a special felt covered fordable table for the jigsaws and have not heard any more complaints about the motorcycles now taking up too much room.

GeeDub

DE

I bought mine a special felt covered fordable table for the jigsaws and have not heard any more complaints about the motorcycles now taking up too much room.

GeeDub

We tried one of those, she didn't like it. Went back to the dining room table. She did buy a big vinyl table cloth to throw over the puzzle the 2 times a year we have a major lobster feed with family or guests.

@ halfmile:

splow11.jpg

splow12.jpg

bh19.jpg

A couple of examples of what I do to fight off the shack-whackies in the Winter. Got a half-baked idea to attempt a crawler this year. Not sure I'm up to it, but I have an example to work from. :rolleyes::laugh:

Looks like you're ready for the first snow of the season! Might take a bit of time with that one!:geek:

Back