Idle Curiosity...

Would be interesting to have someone create a poll (someone with more firing brain cells than myself) where we could "vote" on our age catagory.

Often wondered what the age demographic of this forum was. Mind you, anyone who drives a motorcycle is at least 10 years younger than what their birth certificate says....

resto

Pushin' the shit outta 67. Don't remember how long I've been riding. Come to think of it, I don't remember anything!

I am going to be 40 in just over a month and have been on motorcycles since I was about 3 as a passenger, since about 13 as a rider on dirt bikes and since 15 (an old RD100 Enduro) on the streets.

I'm way too old to be messing around with murdersickles.
And I expect to be too old to mess around with murdersicles for a long time yet.

I'm way too old to be messing around with murdersickles.
And I expect to be too old to mess around with murdersicles for a long time yet.

Herd Dat.

Couple of years ago, I was in the parking lot of the local grocery chain admiring a crotch rocket when this old feller in a leather jacket and carrying a helmet walked up. Long story short, he admitted to being 72 and still riding sport bikes.

I asked him how his back and shoulders stood up to the crotch rocket riding position and he said "Once you get going over 70 or so, the wind holds you up." He was grinning like a shit-eating dog when he said that.

He did agree that donking around town got old fairly quickly.

Soon to be 59.
Motorcyles and women have gotten faster than in my youth.
Although motorcycles may be safer, lower maintenance and quieter than women
(I, however, tend to backfire more).

Last edited:
I know you are looking for eldest...I just wanted to type today.

36 yrs old...37 in 7 days. Been riding for just about 1 year, although I can say, my bike has been apart more than it's been ridden.

Soon to be 59.
Motorcyles and women have gotten faster than in my youth.
Although motorcycles may be safer, lower maintenance and quieter than women
(I, however, tend to backfire more).

Boy, Howdy!

And yer motorcycle don't care if you ride a strange one occasionally...:yikes:

Back