If I only had the money...

Haha.. that frame is awesome. He probably sold the neck and title for $150 and now wants $50 for what's left! :laugh:

The REAL funny thing is I have cut and sold the strangest parts of frames XS650 and others. I shipped the bottom of a KZ1300 frame to England, the guy said it was cheaper and easier than building an engine stand. Several other pieces of that frame were cut off and shipped around the country. Just today I whacked up an already severely wacked XS650 frame and made a tank holding stand out of the top section. Part of that frame had been cut off and mailed to a forum member. :shrug:

There's a sucker born every minute. Apparently some of these sellers are willing to wait long enough for these newborn suckers to get old enough to qualify for a Paypal account, lol. I've seen things listed (and relisted) for years now, still not selling.

Seller info
Member id mistermonkeyclaw
99.9% Positive feedback

That's unsettling....

How so? I bet he makes a good income, plus virtually all of his customers are happy.

exactly. I've bought from him before. The fulfillment aspect of parting bikes is the biggest PITA in my opinion. Stripping them down is easy.

I think his business is far less risky (or full of liability) than say, restoring old bikes to sell. I recently decided I won't sell a bike to anyone I don't already know.... just too much bullshit involved.

Back