Intro/chopper build

Looks really cool man, I dig what your going for also. If it were me I'd find a smaller 70's style "Tear drop" tank or something close. Also Like an above poster mentioned a dirt bike drum 21'' would REALLY give it a "Chopper Look. Also ditch the mag rear and your set! Hyped to see how this thing turns out.

The weight set you have looks like my wifes. The only one who ever lifts weights is me everytime I have to move them. The bike is looking very cool. Keep up the good work,and lets see it when it's done.

@OgCoda, Im looking into one of the narrower peanut tanks now. My handlebars dont clear the tank. Also, Im definitely gonna put spoked wheels on it. Just gotta build up some funds.

Anyone know of a direct swap on a 21" ront wheel?
Been lookin on this site but everthing I find is talking about using the XS hub and rethreading spokes to a 21" rim.
I'd rather do a direct swap if there is one.

Anyone know of a direct swap on a 21" ront wheel?
Been lookin on this site but everthing I find is talking about using the XS hub and rethreading spokes to a 21" rim.
I'd rather do a direct swap if there is one.

From what i have read there are some older dirt bike tires that are a direct swap. If i come across the model number I'll post it in this thread. Stoked to see how this turns out!

You just got me sooooo stoked, I just came up on some 6 over forks while they are still in the mail i was wondering how theyd look. I hope mine looks half as bad ass as your build

full
[/IMG][/IMG]A buddy of mine had a sporty tank layin around so thought id throw it on just to check it out. I think I like it.

Finally made some progress.
Got all the metal cut for seat, and fender mounts.
Now just looking for welder that will work for free/beer!!
full
[/IMG]

Back