Is this a production bike?

hogrider

Ridin it like I stole it!
Reaction score
Found this while surfing the net, has anyone actually seen one of these in person?

Attachments

• wakan1.jpg
    wakan1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 218
  • wakan5.jpg
    wakan5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 188
My next build is likely to be a Harley derived engine in a replica Norton featherbed frame, although I would also like to build a hard tail XS650 cafe racer.

Knuckles are nice, vincents are better, I loves me some ironhead motors. I just dont like how there is nothing really going on at the top of the engine. Just fins all the way up then a plain flat cover on top.

Ugly.

Knuckles are nice, vincents are better, I loves me some ironhead motors. I just dont like how there is nothing really going on at the top of the engine. Just fins all the way up then a plain flat cover on top.

Ugly.

Lol......:doh:

Ya, knuckles are "nice" and next to impossible to find.

And Vincents are "better"...... Try even more impossible to find.....

But Ironheads....:confused: I guess to each their own....

The motor in that bike fits it's streamline look. Put any of the previously mentioned motors in and it wouldn't look right.

Yes Vincents are impossible to find, but not knuckleheads. And Ironheads are cool! I think any of those engines would look fine in there. The bike is so ugly, it couldnt hurt.

Yes Vincents are impossible to find, but not knuckleheads. And Ironheads are cool! I think any of those engines would look fine in there. The bike is so ugly, it couldnt hurt.

Well, maybe you can do me a favor and tell me where to get an original knuckle then!!!! Because the last one I looked at was outrageous....

i used too regularly met a guy in morwell /tralagon australia that had a vincent motor in a norton frame ,,, he was always getting lots of lookers regards oldbiker

I like the V-Twin look, the only other engine I could see in that bike would be the 750cc three cylinder two stroke (H2). :D

Back