Is this guy high ??? way to much $$$

brakes... yea, the first time someone slams the front brake on, those tabs could bust off, spinning the caliper with the rotor. Ther's a reason calipers are mounted behind main support bars.
ICK!!!!

Should warn all XS 72-75 owners or get Yamaha to recall all them bikes and swap the caliper lugs to behind the forks :D

Oh you....
it is a 80, I just think parts like this should go were they were designed to go.
I am aware of the earlier calipers in front of the forks.

You are talking about CAL and things are more money there. My son use to go to SAN DIEGO (think I spelled it right) and drive there in a older VW and he was there three days and got more than 5 offers for car. He called me and I said fly back and got 10 times more than he paid for car here in NJ.
After you pass the snow zone cars and bikes are higher priced.
I use to sell chopper to a shop in TEXAS and he would buy my bikes and resell them there double of what I sold them for and I never knew until one of the friends of a friend that bought one contacted me.
EAST COAST you guys are cheap got holes in your pockets HAHA

Must not have been here, or he would have spent the hour it takes to stop the engine from marking it's spot with a teaspoon of oil every night. So the engine hasn't been touched.

Back