Is this worth it?

$300 is low enough, but understand the hassle involved with inspections to get new title, is the motor soft seized or really screwed, are you skilled enough and patient enough to deal with it all... Just my 2 cents, if it trips your trigger, go for it!!!

Yeah, what deacon said... I'd go for it... but in MI it's real easy to get a bike titled, just a bunch of paperwork, the secretary of state (DMV for MI) does a title/Vin search to make sure it's not stolen, $10 Vin search fee, plus the other fees and taxes, and a bill of sale from the seller and your set. In other states it's a lot harder and more expensive.

Yeah I guess I need to clarify, I would snap it up if you are realistically mechanically going to be doing all of the labor... You're not going to want to pay someone to fix that thing.

Yeah I guess I need to clarify, I would snap it up if you are realistically mechanically going to be doing all of the labor... You're not going to want to pay someone to fix that thing.

Definatetly planning on doing it myself, that's the reason I am wanting one in this condition, and not one already running.

here in colorado its next to impossible to register something with no title. i would run the other way if it were me.

Sportster tanks like that sell for $100+. Hard to get that for a nice xs tank.

That's about the bike is worth-I would suggest you expect to rebuild the motor. Parts are easy.

Good luck with it and welcome. :)

John

If i was closer it would have been gone. May have to do a GILAGAN TOUR SOON .To may good deals in the mid west and MICH/WIS There ain't nothin here on the N East everyone wants $1500.00 for a bike i am going to cut up.

Back