It's October, what are you working on? (pics)

WacoBrian

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
can't see the caddie but every thing wants a good tooling at once
:doh:
69071_161147770579522_100000529017450_425687_4465045_n.jpg

Sold the XSRoadster. Here's my latest Flame. Modest mods: Single carb, Emarld green pearl paint/black wrinkle engine, gravity feed fueling (can't deal with fuel pumps) Stock exhaust I know for shame, but those Jardines just crackle and lose power. A little billet bling and a stretched cone headlight ala Victory style. I wonder how long I'll keep this bike its number 5 this year. I know there's still an XS650 in my heart and in my future - Streetfighter next time.

IMG_1914.jpg

I'm working on a smaller welding/fixture table. I picked up two 1-1/4" Blanchard ground plates on Craigslist. They weight about 250lbs each so it's going to be pretty heavy duty. Only 32"x44" though. :shrug:

It's been gettin' darker lately, earlier; besides this, I'll also need to replace my tail light bulb with an LED set.

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Next up some sweet tribal print!:laugh:

Just wired some new FIAMM's on the bike, next up is electric start.

Timing belt change on the Jetta...not fun.

34714_709093728464_14310932_39859049_4527880_n.jpg

Cant be arsed to work on the XS's for awhile..Im concentrating on tidying-up the rear end on my 1400 Intruder, just junked the cissy bar, fitting a reinforced shortened fender,,Dreaming of hardtailing her....

Attachments

• myVS.jpg
    myVS.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 185
XS650 is running pretty good so no work on it as it's my only running bike, but changes planned this winter. Just finished up the jackshaft on my cb750 chop build. And I ain't happy one bit about it, but I gotta drop the tranny in the truck and put a front seal in it. Leaking live a seive (whatever the hell a seive is):D

Attachments

• xs650 005.jpg
    xs650 005.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 159
  • THE BEAST 011.jpg
    THE BEAST 011.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 202
  • cb 750 jackshaft 007.jpg
    cb 750 jackshaft 007.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 182
  • cb 750 jackshaft 002.jpg
    cb 750 jackshaft 002.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 145
No pics, unless you really want 'em... got to do a head gasket, power steering pump, and brakes on my sister in-laws minivan.

Bike is still in the collecting parts, fight for a title phase. :banghead:

better question what do I plan on working on haha

currently breaking down the 78 and painting/cleaning/fixing it then putting it all back together with a giant for sale sign on it.

then of course there is the always on going project of my truck...the list is to long :banghead:

just got a old gl100 and an 82 maxim 650 in pieces.the honda looks real tough all stripped down.and the regal that looks good in one pic is getting painted white again.and a couple new go fast parts

Attachments

• sep 1 026.jpg
    sep 1 026.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Photo0612.jpg
    Photo0612.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 136
  • ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 151
Getting the KLR650 ready for the road in the summer coming up. Gonna do some long hauls with the soon to be wife and her monster. Fixed the balance chain tensioner assembly, shimmed the carb needle, coolant flush, changed the rad hoses, cleaned up the wiring and greased the swing arm/shock pivots. Have to do a valve adjustment and clean the sump screen/check the clutch. (might have my dealer who is very trusted do it though as i am sooooo busy now due to getting married in January, already have the parts though)

And who the fuck says the Italians/brits build garbage....On the KLR to check the clutch and sump screen you have to pull the water pump and fuck with perfectly good seals...Fucking genius....probably explains kawasaki's dedication to finish last place in WSBK and MotoGP every year with engineering like that....hahahaha.

1993 with 31000 km's on it.

klr2.jpg

Wanting to get this done.....had to pull the motor and rebuild it....Almost back together and back to this stage again. My 74 TX :) which is also why i have no time for my KLR.

roller1-1.jpg

Wanting to get my single carb conversion dialed in, but it seems like I spend all my time sitting on my hands waiting for Mikuni VM jets to arrive...

Wife and i took a little (van) ride down to southern Illinois (shush don't let the FIBS know I said this) It is very cool down there we had a great time, georgious scenery and a quiet rural way of life. Bikes would have been even better. But my bride is slow, vveeerrryyy slow on a motorcycle. Now I have to get all things mechanical ready for the coming winter.

after I get my friends 71 outta my garage, Ive got one of those scooters from shucks/oriellies that I got from a co-worker, and I have a honda 4horse ohv for it, I dont have the forks or that front stuf, so I scored a small bmx bike for a donate. chop the front of that off, and weld it to the scooter. peice of cake!

Here is what I am working on with a little luck I could be riding at the end of the month. Tony C.

Attachments

• PA090010.JPG
    PA090010.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 155
Here's all the stuff I've got:

DSCF1740.jpg

And it's all gotta go in this:

DSCF1614.jpg

Quick rundown:
Megasquirt system
Wideband sensor
Wideband gauge
Boost gauge
crank sensor
Coolant temp sensor
Air intake sensor
Fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator
A bunch of wiring I don't have listed
And a bunch of other work too!

Gah! It's craziness just to get this thing started. Ah well, I'm hoping it comes together pretty soon.

Oh, I also ditched the tail section. Wasn't feeling it anymore. I'm completely redoing the subframe so my wife can ride 2-up with me. And the shock relocation is craziness, I'll get some updates on that pretty soon.

Thanks
Sky

Back