For Sale - It's strange

Vmx51

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
It's strange on this forum. You see people wanting stuff that you have available. They ask for pics , so you drag the shit out. , take pics , send them . ZERO response , regardless if price is mentioned or not. No "thanks for the pics but it's not what I am looking for". Just nothing , pisses me off !

It's strange on this forum. You see people wanting stuff that you have available. They ask for pics , so you drag the shit out. , take pics , send them . ZERO response , regardless if price is mentioned or not. No "thanks for the pics but it's not what I am looking for". Just nothing , pisses me off !
==============================================
Yup,, I totally agree.
Another thing that really irks me is when you send funds to someone. Please acknowledge that you got them. Same for bought or sold parts. Let the buyer or seller know you like it,,,it was sent,,,it was received etc.

The lack of communication really pisses me off. I ALWAYS respond in all those situtations.

Just a rant,,, now back to your normal programming

I feel for you. I seem to get nonstop cheap ass time wasters that write. Wait til winter kicks in then the lonelys start wasting more time with the boredom that sets in. I was told by a bunch of people when I first got into the xs that my idea of building a few nice bikes to sell or offering quality work for a fair price will never work with these machines. He was right XS owners are some cheap ass mofos.

I am switching to harleys like my buddies did a while ago. At least they know how to spend.

It's not people being "cheap" that bothers me , it's the fact that they can't acknowledge that you took the time and effort to send them pictures of parts they were advertising for on this forum. Lots of people don't have spare $$ , but motorcycles are not a cheap hobby , XS650 or not

It's not people being "cheap" that bothers me , it's the fact that they can't acknowledge that you took the time and effort to send them pictures of parts they were advertising for on this forum. Lots of people don't have spare $$ , but motorcycles are not a cheap hobby , XS650 or not
Oh lighten up! I remember sending you an offer on something and you never responded. Another time someone asked you for a link to a product you were asking about and you told them to look it up! The world doesn't revolve around you.

"F" off jtrip , you have always been an asshole. I never posted a link because I didn't know how to. We are not all computer "smart" like you obviously are. I directed people to the site to the best of my ability. Maybe you should move to Silicon Valley instead of bumfuck Florida.

Lol. Ok...

Attachments

• d5b49_ORIG-YOU_MAD_BRO.jpg
    d5b49_ORIG-YOU_MAD_BRO.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 145

Hi Vmx51,
it's not strange at all, it's simply another verification of Sturgeon's Statement:-
90% of everything is crud
But what seems strange, at least to me, is folks who reckon that bikes that have been hardtailed, raked, stretched, lowered, springered and had their front brakes removed have been improved thereby.

I try to stay away from getting mad about it, I just shake my head alot. I guess I asked for it when jumping into this game. It just amazes me how most everyone does not read, just fires away with questions and statements that start off the relationship on a bad note. I often delete emails without answering at all. Sometimes I give the 3 try rule. After 3 replies I stop writing.

Maybe its an age thing. I now understand why they created 55 and older communities...

I try to stay away from getting mad about it, I just shake my head alot. I guess I asked for it when jumping into this game. It just amazes me how most everyone does not read, just fires away with questions and statements that start off the relationship on a bad note. I often delete emails without answering at all. Sometimes I give the 3 try rule. After 3 replies I stop writing.

Maybe its an age thing. I now understand why they created 55 and older communities...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY NOW !!!!

There ARE a bunch of us here that actually are in this "community" ,,
Now dammit where teh hell did I put my keys? :doh:

Back