Jetting question

I agree about the 80 to 85 jet as i tried it and it did not work and i am at sea level :wtf:I recon its a typo or somthing they cant be that wrong :laughing:
I am going to try what you said tomorrow and report back .:thumbsup:
I am looking at those ramair filters also as my filters and air boxes are tired and it seems they work well and are made here in the UK :wink2: I like the offset ones but not sure if the will clear the area where the old air boxes sit has anyone fitted these Untitled.png :smoke:
Thanks again 5Twins :)

Last edited:
Hi just went for a little 5 mile ride and did what 5twins suggested but I fitted a slighly hotter plugs BP6ES and had the best spark reading
DSCN2119.JPG DSCN2122.JPG do you think 6s are to hotter plug .....All the best

Last edited:
Those plugs do look nice but you really shouldn't need to run hotter ones. Now, getting a good look at your bike, I see you still have stock headpipes? They don't flow very well, the I.D. is very small. Also, are those Dunstall replica mufflers with the fixed baffles? If so, they don't flow much more, if any more than stock mufflers. So essentially, since you still have the airbox in place, your bike isn't really modded. If you're running 137.5 or 140 mains, that may be a bit much. Try a 135. That may be just what you need and may allow you to use the proper #7 plugs again.

If you do get the RamAir pods then you may need to bump the mains back up again.

Back