Just a bit of fun: What is the origin of your user name?

Halloweenie

Bearded Banjo Brawler
Reaction score
Mine comes from the fact that my wife and I were married on Halloween six years ago this month. We are quite mad for all things creepy in our house. I am even covered in horror movie tattoos and the like.

On the VW Forums I was on my car was kinda ghetto and it had 8 valves. So it was Ghetto-8v. I just dropped the -8v.

I have a touch of dislexia when it comes to mechanics.. so the Phrase " square peg through a round hole " came to mind... or is it "round square though a peg hole"? anyway Round and round we go ....and since i had to quit dinking, i'm now 85% square..
2 square meals a day too.. and I like doughnuts too... .. My dad made a pair of mag wheels square once... he hit a cement block on his Kz 550 doing 60 on the hwy...

My gas tank even reflects my square circleness...:wtf:

Attachments

• gas tank.jpg
    gas tank.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 307
nj- ancestral colonial homeland
1639- the year when one of my ancestors, Peter Gunnarson Rambo, arrived to the Swedish Colony on the Delaware River.
Avatar is my 6th G Grandfather, Jonas Cattell, running with the fox hounds....early 1800's.

Last edited:
I have stabbed alot vag, "tag- it".
True origin was one of my favorite D&D character. lol

Last edited:
gggGuess!

No my first last names start with G I tried to keep it short simple and easy to type.
Yeah like me boring.

I'm a computer geek by trade, many years ago I did a lot of UNIX scripting. grep (global / regular expression / print) is a very powerful command if you know how to use it. Someone who is proficient in UNIX is a 'grepper' in the most extreme nerd circles. My UNIX skills are a bit rusty now, but it's unique and easy for me to remember.

If I could change my username it would be 'Sparky', my nic name in High School. Plus I have a NGK Spark Plug tattoo, a tribute to my love of these bikes and my youth.

The part of Maine I live in is referred to as "Downeast Maine".

The origin is nautical. When ships sailed from Boston to ports in Maine (which were to the east of Boston), the wind was at their backs, so they were sailing downwind, hence the term 'Down East.'

Maine was originally a part of the Massachusetts colony.

May be boring to some.....my son gave me a statue that he had painted and mounted for my birthday one year. I had seen it at the comic book store that he worked at part time. I told the store owner that I would buy that statue when finished if reasonably priced. He knew my son was doing this on the sly as a surprise. He almost crapped his pants....not knowing what to say. By the way the statue is of Jaguargod a comic character made famous by Glenn Danzig. still have the statue...my son passed in 2002 from non-Hodgkins lymphoma. I use the name in his memory....thanks for reading...Kev.

Back