Just a bit of fun: What is the origin of your user name?

My dad used to call me dirty dog as a kid when we went hunting,and I found a t-shirt
with dirty dog on it and had it tatooed on me and it's my m/c club name.

My XS is set up as a Flat track/ dual sport. USFS 68 is a seldom used Mt Road in the Gifford Pinchot National forest

When I was a teenager, I saw a Jensen Healey, swore I would own one someday. I now have two; my 'street' car is a 1974 Jensen Healey JH5. Thus, 1974jh5.

The 'street' J-H:

jensennov04.jpg

The 'race' J-H:

leftfrontview.jpg

http://jensenhealey.com/

Visegrippe: grippe is a french expression for the flu, combined with the locking pliers that are oh so useful, i've got a bug that won't let go... (a bit over thought, eh?)

Im a big fan of Swedish band Anti-Cimex, my name is Simon. Some of my friends started calling me Simex (punk handle) I figured I would just go with Pro-Simex for anything online.

well.. this is a longer story than I bet some of you expect.

In college I had to take a composition course as part of the gen eds, and since I'm a bit of a non-traditional student (read older) I happened to know the instructor from drinking at some of the local bars. For this comp class we had to write a research/persuasion paper, as I'm sure any other student in a comp class does.

Well, I wanted to write about how the Grateful Dead were the best band ever. After milling this idea over with my teacher buddy after some beers, he was pretty sure that I was gonna botch the assignment because it was a subjective topic. Sure there are some hard numbers about concert tickets sold and albums released, etc but really he said 'it is hard to convey the love for a band without opinion'. SO, I pulled a fast one. I decided to write the paper in the form of a response letter. I put myself in the shoes of a magazine editor asking the general public via editorial to write in and tell my why their favorite band was THE best band ever. I thought long and hard about what the magazine name should be, and taking verbal cues from 'Rolling Stone' I decided to call my magazine 'Coughing Skunk' cause well I love coughing skunk. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now, the name has lent itself to some interesting discussion on other forums, gaming and now here :laugh: It even netted me a roach clip on my mule stash bars from jumpstreetcustoms (Thanks Jay)!! :thumbsup:

Purple-my wife's favorite color. Zinger-something causing or meant to cause interest, surprise or shock. Hence: Purplezinger

Purple Zinger sounds like the name of a dildo. :laugh: Sorry I really don't mean to offend. :)

My user name comes from my first name being Todd and my last name being Ravis :wink2: Sorry that was dumb.

Back