Just a bit of fun: What is the origin of your user name?

Go the rota, barp barp barp barp barp

When I was a teenager, I saw a Jensen Healey, swore I would own one someday. I now have two; my 'street' car is a 1974 Jensen Healey JH5. Thus, 1974jh5.

The 'street' J-H:

jensennov04.jpg

The 'race' J-H:

leftfrontview.jpg

http://jensenhealey.com/

Just for fun... today's job site reminded me ofmy user name. What kind of builder puts a register floor vent between a toilet and a bath tub? PIA to cut 24 inch long tile around the stuff.. square circle..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131026_102358_119.jpg
    IMG_20131026_102358_119.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 196
Many years ago I was going some searches online and I found pics of chopped cb750's and was hooked. I was on ebay and found Chopper Underground magazine and ordered them. Well I got my first issue and loved it. I had no idea of forums or anything back then. The then owner of the magazine and website was flaking out and after doing some research I found the forum and needed to setup a profile to get my magazines. I was at work and in a hurry and the other names I tried were taken so I just chose chopit25 for my age, wow that was ten years ago. Lol
It all worked out as I went all in learning forums absorbing all the info I could get. Made some good friends, lots of sweet deals on parts that I wish I could find now days and found others that have the same love I do for these old bikes. I never really liked the name but I never changed it because I was very active back then and that was how everyone knew me, just like building a good rep on ebay or something.

A son was curious of how he got his name so he asked his Indian father -- The father explained-- when your mother gave birth-- me look out TePee and first thing me saw would be child's name. When your sister was born--me looked out and saw a Sunflower and so it is. When your older brother was born-- me looked out and saw RunningDeer and so it is. Why do you ask TwoDogsFucking?

Just for fun... today's job site reminded me ofmy user name. What kind of builder puts a register floor vent between a toilet and a bath tub? PIA to cut 24 inch long tile around the stuff.. square circle..lol
I hear ya. Im a trim carpenter and run across stupid shit every day. By the time I get to the job its to late to change most of the stupidity.

Close your eyes and imagine this picture in your mind. WARNING: No soap will wash this vision from your mind. Picture a man 6ft5, 290 lbs. in a red union suit with tighty whitey underwear, 2 sizes to small, on the outside of the union suit wearing a red wrestling mask. We were raising money for a charity and were encouraged to wear a costume. My saving grace from being arrested were the 2 hot ring girls that were on the team.

Im from the town of Cold Point . That's the CP and the kid sounded good .

Regards,
CPKID

My screen name is because I have a thing for Aussie built cars. I have and love my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. Aussie built by Holden. Very rare car with a huge following. Also love my XS. So I just put the two together.

im a ridgerunner, what most people call a hillbilly.i spent my youth running the high oak ridges of the ozarks.hunting and trapping fur and food.

1965 is year i was borned from my momma.the next day i picked up my shovel and walked to the mine.

there is even a book about me. well not me exactly but a guy just like me.i did not know it tho when i picked the handle.

Tadd is my name combined with the one that got away...

Attachments

• 1969_oldsmobile_442_28463869.jpg
    1969_oldsmobile_442_28463869.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 127611-large.jpg
    127611-large.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 179
I'm a guy living in Arizona and my zipcode starts with 857. It worked for me....

Back