Just got the Bike(s) Time to Build!

Pshopcars107

Newbie Build
Reaction score
Whats up guys, just got home from picking up my bikes, That's right, Bikes.. found an ad on craigslist, guy was selling a decent running 78 XS Along with a Full 78 parts bike, even though its in pieces, still all there. Gonna be a FUN time haha.

probably gonna get the intact one running decent, then sell it and have pretty much a free bike to start with using the parts bike :thumbsup: Already have my plans, gonna bobb it out for sure.. Hardtail already bought.

i'll be on here a lot during this build, me and my dad are doing it, so lets home it turns out how we want haha..

here are some pictures of the new toys.

img0137hz.jpg

img0136pn.jpg

Home at last!

img0138cu.jpg

Sweet Man, The runner looks to be in fairly good shape! I would hold on to that if I was you! After you build a first you may want to build another or just keep in stock form! Either way, Nice score and keep us posted on your build!!

XsC

yeah, i'm still not 100% on what i'm gonna do with the runner, either sell it or keep it, either way, that ones not getting the grinder haha.

gonna start with that frame today, and go through all the crazy parts we have.

Got a good big of work done today, found all the engine parts from the parts bike, got them all cleaned, also took apart a lot of the frame.

img0140c.jpg

img0145mj.jpg

img0139gq.jpg

img0143ve.jpg

img0144j.jpg

now its just a matter of waiting for gaskets and other parts to arrive!

Back