Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
magoo66,

Couple questions on the sidecar. First what is the vertical pipe that is about even with the sidecar windshield for? Maybe a hand hold for some one or camera mount? Second is, maybe just the camera angle but, the sidecar tire looks a bit on the large size for a small sidecar.
The pipe I did in fact add as a handhold.Always a tendency for passengers to grab the windshield before. The wheel is what was on it. I agree with you on seemingly a bit to large but fearful of altering until I get a bit more savey of the overall Sidecar experience first.

I want to thank Ray Brown (aka @BlackRabbit18) and friends for showing me a fantastic time yesterday. It would have been tough to pull it off without them. We had a ride up Angeles Crest yesterday.
IMG_3196.jpegIMG_3199.jpegIMG_3200.jpegIMG_3202.jpeg

My photos are pretty lousy. The ride was amazing. I moved the chicken strips on Ashley’s bike. She rented me the bike through RiderShare. Now, off to LAX.

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3204.jpeg
    IMG_3204.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I want to thank Ray Brown (aka @BlackRabbit18) and friends for showing me a fantastic time yesterday. It would have been tough to pull it off without them. We had a ride up Angeles Crest yesterday.
View attachment 255996View attachment 255997View attachment 255998View attachment 255999

My photos are pretty lousy. The ride was amazing. I moved the chicken strips on Ashley’s bike. She rented me the bike through RiderShare. Now, off to LAX.
Great views and a great ride I trust.

Last edited:
Well the air was warm today.

Shaded country roads? Not so much.
KIMG5345.JPG
A little cabin just a few miles from the ranch.
KIMG5348.JPG
Was nice to be out on two wheels for a while.
Yeah, going now to spend two hours cleaning salt off Madness.
We also hiked a bit today.
KIMG5343.JPG

Ho, Ho, Ho!
Eked out a Christmas eve ride.
uly devils lake.jpg

Uly fired right up when the Beemer wouldn't (battery's elderly, parasitic drain)
Mebby 15 miles @ 50F It's running good.
Madness has the back brake apart, and after several hours cleaning and polishing didn't want to get it wet n dirty again.

Ho, Ho, Ho!
Eked out a Christmas eve ride.
View attachment 258190
Uly fired right up when the Beemer wouldn't (battery's elderly, parasitic drain)
Mebby 15 miles @ 50F It's running good.
Madness has the back brake apart, and after several hours cleaning and polishing didn't want to get it wet n dirty again.

I’ve always liked that Buell! 😉

Back