Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one has the second scoop for the rear cylinder and couple other cooling tweaks.

This thing here? Does it not have a cooling fan then?
IMG_6631.jpeg

This thing here? Does it not have a cooling fan then?
View attachment 260944
Yes duct on BOTH sides (one was stock) and a thermostat controlled pull through cooling fan under the seat.
This is an 06 with quite a few upgrades to later spec. If I were in the market; look for an 08 or 09.

Attachments

• rh detail.jpg
    rh detail.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 38
I've only ridden one Buell, an XB9 City Cross? It's been a while and I'd just gotten off my FZ1. I couldn't get over how compact the Buell was by comparison. I liked it. I think I'd like a tube framed model.
Me, I like Sportsters lol.

Takin tomorrow off gotta F with this POS car.
But it's supposed to be near 40° Thinkin I may put the battery in the bike and take a spin
just to clear my head. (gotta rag? )
I know I can make it down the driveway, just don't know if I can make it back up.
Ever have one of those days? :eek:

Took my girl Ruby out for a ride today. Weather forecast called for 50'ish, small chance of rain and best of all...no fog!

Intended to be a short ride but ended up going for a couple of hours...the windshield, lower air deflectors and heated grips make all the difference!

The sun even managed to peek out for a while! Felt good to clear my head and forget about aches and pains for a while....first ride since last Fall. :bike:

1706925842517.png

1706925898353.png

1706925957097.png

Took my girl Ruby out for a ride today. Weather forecast called for 50'ish, small chance of rain and best of all...no fog!

Intended to be a short ride but ended up going for a couple of hours...the windshield, lower air deflectors and heated grips make all the difference!

The sun even managed to peek out for a while! Felt good to clear my head and forget about aches and pains for a while....first ride since last Fall. :bike:

View attachment 260993

View attachment 260994

View attachment 260995

Beautiful bike! I’ll bet the air smelled clean and fresh riding in the pines! Nothing smells better than a pine forest after it’s been raining! ❤️

View attachment 260993

View attachment 260994

View attachment 260995
There is something special about taking a break next to a body of water. Whether you are parking a Ha Ha Ha Hoooonda, a Ha Ha hhhharrrly or a great XS650, the sparkling sunlight on the water makes the world a better place (for a few minutes anyway).

View attachment 260993

View attachment 260994

View attachment 260995
Great looking ride, I want / need one of those.

Fine 50F February day.
Still some ice fishing but the shacks are off.
South shore road (base of far bluff) still had ice/snow in areas.
KIMG5857.JPG
Rough skiing at Devils Head.
KIMG5862.JPG

Mebby 40 miles, heated grips, enough to make an hour on the bike enjoyable.
Gotta admit, likey the Uly.

Back