Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False Spring has hit our area for the next few days...71 degrees today! Wife and I took the Harley out for some miles today.

Overlooking Port of Olympia with Mt Rainier in the background:

1710649770026.png

1710649814446.png

Hooked up an extension stick for the Insta 360 and tested it out.
I took it off and rode another hour. Having it stick out, its too close to mail boxes and trees on my rural route I take with it.
WIth the camera where it is, I look like a giant on a mini bike

Hooked up an extension stick for the Insta 360 and tested it out.
I took it off and rode another hour. Having it stick out, its too close to mail boxes and trees on my rural route I take with it.
WIth the camera where it is, I look like a giant on a mini bike

Ha! You do look a little big for that bike! 😄 Other than the distortion, it’s pretty cool the way that works.

Last week I pulled the bags and windshield off of my bike to give the bike a good cleaning, I decided to keep them off for a little local spring riding. I do like the leaner look of an uncluttered bike. This morning I rode into the nearby White Tanks Mountain range. It was a warm sunny morning and even though the wildflowers are nearly spent, I could still find areas where they were growing.
IMG_9636.jpeg

IMG_9731.jpegIMG_9733.jpegIMG_9737.jpegIMG_9741.jpegIMG_9746.jpegIMG_9744.jpeg

IMG_9747.jpegIMG_9749.jpegIMG_9751.jpegIMG_9758.jpegIMG_9761.jpegIMG_9762.jpegIMG_9763.jpeg

Last edited:
No Pix, but first ride of 2024. Just breaking 50 here, rode to Bangor to hit the hobby shop. Saw 70° in the parking lot. Planned to stop at Chik-Fil-A for lunch but it was packed to overflowing, so I passed. About 130 miles all in. Chilly, but well worth it after a long wet Winter.

Back