K&L cam chain

pahako

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used a K&L cam chain and if they are any good. The price is sure right.

Guys, K&L Supply doesn't make anything; it's a distributor. In some cases they have parts made for them and apply their own branding (Tour Max carb mounts, for example), but they don't do production. I wouldn't be inclined to use anything that's not Japanese made. K&L used to offer Tsubaki and D.I.D. (both Japanese and fine quality), but I don't know what they're selling currently.

Says on their website they are a distributor and a manufacturer of parts and tools. That aside, I have used them for over 10 years and have never gotten anything that I wasn't happy with the quality. Their flat jacks are by far my favorite. If you get one let me know if you like it, I just saw those in the catalog the other day and was thinking about getting one

I can tell you as of now I'm running tourmax intakes for my bs34s and they are definetely oem quality. I bought them last year. Definetely a quality product.

Back