Feedback for Khawk912

Khawk, I think its time you became K-eagle912, your hawk seems to be attracting heat

you say that about everyone, ive sent you money for a set of clip on bars i never received. you have a million and one excuses in the bag

xs650:
This thread was edited when it turned nasty, one problem was a set of carbs that weren't sent along with the engine.
I deleted a bunch of posts and gave the sides a shot to say what they thought happened. Not a pretty situation but the feedback thread needs to deal with more than happy news to be relevant. The lesson here if any, is to be clear and cautious about the items and people when you are buying and selling.

mikess:
Thanks for the offer to bring back the original thread. "Detale" had contacted me with a link to CC that showed this guy had posted the carbs for sale the same exact day I bought them, the engine and headers. The guy had cash in hand at 9AM. He deleted the post because he knew he was caught. Threads have post dates and times. "settle up" seems to be apart of this guys regular vocabulary. He offers me the carbs then tells me to "go f" myself in the same exact sentence. Its his motive. Scam, get caught, "settle up".. everythings fine again so he can get back to scamming. He also admitted in the feedback thread that he took advantage of the fact I personally didnt pick up the engine and shouldnt have sent someone who didnt "know shit".

I simply want a feedback thread to this guy with his XS/CC forum names, all the facts i presented and locked. Buyers can then make their own decision on whether they want to deal with this guy. Does he have some legit transactions? Sure he does but every scammer does. Keeps the customers coming. He picks and chooses his chances. Mine was one of them. Lesson learned. Thanks for your time. Mike "

Khawk912

"In he past few weeks I sold all(yes I owned 4 xs650s) and I'm in the process of selling the many parts I have left over. This is ridiculously out of hand I offered his carbs back all he had to do was come get them. He was busy with work as was I. I have a few sets of cars laying around. Just bc input a posing up doesn't mean there his. I still have the text conversation of what happened. He misread my text and went crazy. I tried calling once as I don't want any problems regarding harassment."

Please, any further posts to this thread only by others who have had direct experience dealing with Khawk912

Back