For Sale - LaRosa Saddlebags-black- New in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Purchased these with intentions to use on my hardtail which i just recently sold. so needless to say, i wont be using them. paid 220 shipped. yours for 200 shipped

La Rosa design Harley-Davidson Softails solo saddle bag set black cowhide leather
Color Black
Manufacturer La Rosa design
Part No. SSBBL03+SSBBR03
Model Softail and Rigid frames

Measurements Left Side 7" Right Side 11" Length 14" Depth 3.5"

"This set featuring black cowhide leather is one of the first creations from La Rosa design, and as you can see they know how saddle bags must be done.

The specialty leather is from Italy and is hand-picked by Don La Rosa personally. Each hide is extremely detailed and is hand check for any flaws. If there are flaws, Don La Rosa personally rejects them.

PROUDLY MADE IN U.S.A.

Each bag is assemble individual with check point on each production stage. Only the best of the best made it out of the production line in their U.S base factory. You just won't find this method used by any other bag manufacture. The product's quality is guarantee and is back up by a 3 year La Rosa Warranty."

2djqdxg.jpg

2w6fgpl.jpg

2wd6p78.jpg

wish i new if these would run on my bike but i thnk my cutsom exhaust is going to be right there

its a custom exhaust being built by gordon scott the come up and exxit by rear fender and rear wheel up high

ya but i dont think it would look as good lol i am putting copper shorty mufflers on end of mine i think lol just wish i could create it in my head to see what it would look like

i dunna might switch it up and pick up these bags do you have a hardtailed xs650 ? any pics of them on a bike

ya but i dont think it would look as good lol i am putting copper shorty mufflers on end of mine i think lol just wish i could create it in my head to see what it would look like

hmm sounds interesting, im sure someone could photoshop it for you.

i dunna might switch it up and pick up these bags do you have a hardtailed xs650 ? any pics of them on a bike

i HAD a hardtailed xs but never mounted the bags so i dont have any pics. google came up with this:
noid-bike.JPG

xs650-chop-noid-DSC_4124-587x295.jpg

xs650-chop-noid-DSC_4123-587x327.jpg

xs650-chop-noid-DSC_4741-587x368.jpg

its not the same exact bag but gives you an idea. did u have your pipes made yet?

i have not had my pipes made yet just emailed him the other day about it waiting to see what his cost is lol

they look pretty good on the bike very slim looking just enough to carry what you need and not look like crap

ok i was wondering the web and saw alot for only one side so i just wanted to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.