For Sale - LaRosa Saddlebags-NIB, Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Purchased these with intentions to use on my hardtail which i just recently sold. so needless to say, i wont be using them.

La Rosa design Harley-Davidson Softails solo saddle bag set black
Color Black
Manufacturer La Rosa design
Part No. SSBBL23+SSBBR23
Model Softail and Rigid frames

Measurements Left Side 7" Right Side 11" Length 14" Depth 3.5"

"This set is one of the first creations from La Rosa design, and as you can see they know how saddle bags must be done.

Set of Left and Right La Rosa design solo saddlebags, made from synthetic leather as thick as the cowhide leather used on the regular saddlebags.

This is the economic line on saddlebags from LaRosa design, and the quality will surpass any expectations, it is indeed one of the best deals available,the same quality control is applied on production, so you will not find any difference between both lines, the bags are as strong as the regular line.

Ready to be attached to the frame using the straps provided.
PROUDLY MADE IN U.S.A.

Each bag is assemble individual with check point on each production stage. Only the best of the best made it out of the production line in their U.S base factory. You just won't find this method used by any other bag manufacture. The product's quality is guaranteed and is back up by a 3 year La Rosa Warranty."

2djqdxg.jpg

2w6fgpl.jpg

2wd6p78.jpg

[/quote]

I was going to send them back but the vendor wants to charge a 25% restocking fee.
$125 shipped to you door

First dibs, I'll take them, let me know if you will ship internationally.

Cheers.

Unfortunately I have bowed out of these - international shipping on some other products is stretching my budget lately, sorry erklep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back