late bs34 bowl drain screw...

I think a brass wingnut head would be sufficient and kinda cool looking.

Edit... never mind I was thinking of something else.

If you want them, I have a couple of good drain screws and new o-rings. PM me with an offer.

so i started sketching out some ideas. sorry, no CAD software only HAND software.

my measurements are only as good as my $6 hf caliper but i think it's close enough to work. i'm guessing it's 6mm fine thread. i added the 12mm knurled knob instead of the phillips head. thinking this could be made of brass to keep it soft enough to seal up at the end where it tapers.

what do you guys think? anyone with a lathe and a chunk of brass? :shrug:

43D1EA33_zps8aff8217.jpg

I know you got your heart set on an external knob but those measurements are close to that GY6 scooter screw.

I know you got your heart set on an external knob but those measurements are close to that GY6 scooter screw.

i bet those would work. i might pick up a couple just to see. at $3 a piece with free shipping its certainly a more economical option. and yeah i'd like to get a couple made with external knobs but it will probably have to wait for now.

brake bleeder screw?

that got me thinking. thread the bowl drain for a bleeder screw or some type of valve and cap off the screw head end.

34F25004_zpsca99cd03.jpg

found a cool super miniature valve from mcmaster but these are $95 each! i'm going to keep looking...

Attachments

• 4059k32p1s.png
    4059k32p1s.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 39
Back