Latest images of my build

Hitndahedfred

Do I look like a people person to you?
Reaction score
Finished the paint, so I thought I would share this.
All that is left is the simple electrical
0113171547a_HDR.jpg
0113171547a_HDR.jpg
0113171548_HDR.jpg
0113171547a_HDR.jpg
0113171548_HDR.jpg
0113171548a_HDR.jpg
and the fuel line plumbing.

Thanks man,,,been a long 2 years getting it the way I want.
So very close to completion,,I can almost taste the bugs tween my teeth,, haha
Hi 'fred,
looks effin' gorgeous, eh?
Good for winning prizes and riding in parades.
But no front brake? On the highway?
That omission vastly enhanced your chance of becoming a smear of forensic evidence.

Only the shorter front rod can flex, and it looks beefy enough. The rear rod pulls. Still needs a front brake. I have no use for a hardtail, but it sure is good looking.

Nice, Fred. I measure hardtails by having had an old '58 single cylinder Harley 175 stock hardtail. Good to see that fuel tank on her and your choice of the hardtail. I'm just picturing Standard handle bars and that old Harley single, sprung seat.....which you could put yer girlfriend on behind if she didn't have a big ass.........lol.

Nice, Fred. I measure hardtails by having had an old '58 single cylinder Harley 175 stock hardtail. Good to see that fuel tank on her and your choice of the hardtail. I'm just picturing Standard handle bars and that old Harley single, sprung seat.....which you could put yer girlfriend on behind if she didn't have a big ass.........lol.
The tank is the factory 1979 tank that I removed the offset original filler and filled then centered an aftermarket one. It really centers the appearance.
The tail,,, I saw so many of the TC and other straight ones I was ready to have a custom one fabbed, but then another member here has this VooDoo vintage one for sale at a great price.. I do not like to just "copycat" others looks. This bike has taken me all but 2 years to get this far. It WILL be ridden ,,Franconia in June,,other events as well.
Up to the bucket list ride in August to see my son in Washington State and return.
EDIT:
My girlfriend has NO DESIRE to ride behind me on any seat or P-pad,,, lol.
This one is ALL MINE,, hehheh

Kudos for going back to a front disc! Your safety is much more important than having a "clean" look.
Now you'll have a safe bike as well as a good looking bike.
GGGGary just delivered to my door a right side fork tube lower. I will be swapping the innards this weekend and starting to set up the front disk.
Just using the factory Yamaha disk with a Harley handlebar control. I'm using 1" bars I got from over at ChopCult.

The Harley levers are great, beefy, great master cyclinders and tons of leverage. I use thier clutch too and had motion pro make cables. Clurch is pretty east ro pull now. Should work geeat for you!

Back