left 115 right 75

Well we don't know, has it run recently? If it's running yeah, something's bad somewhere. If it's been sitting forever spray some PB blaster in the plug holes and on the valve stems kick it with the plugs out, let it sit overnight and run it, repeat a compression test, Bring each side up on TDC and put some air in the plug listen to see where it's coming out intake, exhaust, or crankcase.

It was running fine until about a month ago when I found my electrical system was made up of wads of melted plastic and metal instead of wire. I get the new wiring ruffed in and it was while sticking my finger in the plug hole to find the compression stroke for timing I noticed the right one felt weak. So I did the test and here I am.

Well if you haven't noticed it and it isn't keeping the mosquito population down, there's always winter for jobs like that.

Did you test with engine warm and throttle held wide open? You'll get the best results that way. If you did the test on a cold motor and with the throttle closed, those readings may be off.

Back