Tschiffely- good work on the XJ. You from around here? as I see the Lakeside Speedway sign. I spent many a friday night at the old Lakeside track.
Thanks! I loved that bike.. I'm from Westminster, CO.. Thats the Lakeside amusement park/Old Lakeside Speedway in Denver. Man that was a lucky day getting those photos.. Got a ton of sweet pics that day.

My Piece

IMAG0325.jpg

the way I got it, nothing changed besides i added the kicker pedal ^^ Deff changing the paint SOON

xsbobber009.jpg

xsbobber013.jpg

That is a great looking piece, the coordination of colors is awesome! Just powder coat the rear shock bits to match.........

just got a new camera so Ill try & get pics happining of my 78 special,277 rephase(mild street grind) cam,750 kit,ports clean,up stainles valves,adjustable cam sprocket,pamco(std coils),oil cooler,upgraded oil filter,VM34s,h/made inlet manifolds,etc.Bought back in 92 for $500 been on the road now 4 years all most 2 years on 750 re engine.

Thats because its a copy of the Von Dutch "flying eyeball" (a poor copy)....

EXACTLY why its got to go... the fender even has a von dutch logo on the bottom of it. The rear stripes where layed out with masking tape and can see the fuzzy edge of the tape in paint edge. The weak gold flake is just paint mixed with other crap and wipes off. Most of it is gone cause i "accidently" spilled gas on it and wiped it off lol

Custom made and tight curves up front..sexy as!
Like how they are tight enough to stay inside the frame down tubes and the right hand side one comes over and under, but starts low so it hugs around the pipe.

1974 TX i got for free....outside for about 15 years. Its got alot of new parts on it. but its such a great running and driving bike.

those are mikes xs1 replica pipes, and they sound great.
hone w/new rings
valve stem seals
cam chain and front guide
is all that has been done for motor work. 10,000 miles on it when i got it.

still running the single points setup from mikes with the stock advancer which i plan to replace soon. It just runs to well with points so i am just going to replace the advance as i had to doctor it so it wouldn't retard to far when timed at proper advance.

chrome polish...

scratch wired (starter is bunged too). Mikes tank, ebay forks, ebay bs34's that were clean when i got them, all i did was a quick once over and sync them and it runs fantastic. 31t rear. stock rims still and stock shocks. mikes shift lever and brake arm. rebuilt caliper, new lines and m/c. rear pads looked like new. JBM carb holders (best money spent)

ground the paint off of the frame and used truck bed liner.

1200km's and a head re-torque. runs great.

P9030155.jpg

Last edited:
Finally finished up my bobber a couple weeks ago. Im still working out the little bugs but I have put about 70 miles and it and so far I think I like it.

Attachments

• bike build 055.jpg
    bike build 055.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 284
  • bike build 056.jpg
    bike build 056.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 253
Back